Winooski P.T.O. Craft Fair – Application 2014
We would like to invite you to participate in our 32nd annual Winooski P.T.O. Craft Fair to be held at the Winooski Educational Center on Saturday, November 22, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The following are the Craft Fair guidelines:
- Booth rental is $50.00 for this one day Craft Fair.
- Booth size is 8 FEET LONG BY 6 FEET DEEP WITH 2 FEET BETWEEN BOOTHS to allow crafters to get in and out of the booths. Please respect the booth area limits.
- Space(s) will be reserved upon receipt of application and payment on a first come first serve basis. Your cancelled check will be confirmation of your reserved space(s). Please
allow up to 3 or 4 weeks from the time you send in your check to the time we deposit it. If you would like confirmation by email, please add your email address to the registration form on the next page.
- Crafters will be located in the main entrance lobby, the cafeteria, the high school gym, and the high school gym lobby. The entrance for shoppers will be through the main lobby and the back of the school.
- 2 chairs will be provided for each booth rental. EACH CRAFTER MUST FURNISH HIS/HER OWN TABLE(S).
- Set-up times for crafters are Friday Nov. 21 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., and Saturday Nov. 22 starting at 7:30 a.m. NO ONE WILL BE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO THESE TIMES TO LET YOU IN. Crafters are expected to be completely setup and ready for business by 9:00 a.m. Saturday
when the doors open. Crafters are expected to remain open for business until the doors close at 4:00 p.m.
- 75% of all items sold must be handmade (no junk jewelry, catalog-based products, etc.). We rely on crafter honesty to comply by this rule since we are unable to screen everyone.
No factory-made, prepackaged items may be displayed or sold. Crafters are welcome to sell homemade relishes, jams, jellies, candies and chocolates. NO CRAFTER CAN SELL RAFFLE TICKETS!
- All crafters are required to park in the rear of the school complex in a designated parking
area for crafters only. CRAFTERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PARK IN THE FRONT PARKING LOT. Your cooperation in following this rule is appreciated and allows customers to more easily access (and patronize!) your booth.
- P.T.O bake sale and food concessions will offer beverages, snacks and lunch for a
WINOOSKI P.T.O. CRAFT FAIR
c/o Melanie Nattress / Craft Fair Chairperson
120 Bellevue Street, Winooski, Vermont 05404
Nattress96@comcast.net* If you have any special needs due to physical limitations or due to the nature of your display, please specify on the application in the space provided or call the contact person to explain. We will do our best to accommodate you or explain why we cannot.
THERE IS VERY LIMITED ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND — NOT EVERYONE WILL GET WHAT THEY REQUEST.
Our raffle of crafter donated items has been very successful and we thank those of you who have donated in the past. This year, we plan to have a raffle as well, and on Saturday morning, a PTO member will stop by your booth to pick up any items to be donated. The proceeds from this raffle are used to support teacher and classroom grants. No other raffles are allowed at the Craft Fair.
Please mail all applications to :
120 BELLEVUE STREET
WINOOSKI, VERMONT 05404
If you need to contact me, you may call 802-655-1616 between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. You
may also send an email to Nattress96@comcast.net if that is more convenient.
Craft Fair Chairperson
Craft Fair Setup Times
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 21
6:00 P.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
You may not enter prior to 6:00 nor stay later than 8:00.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22
7:30 A.M. TO 9:00 A.M.
You may not enter prior to 7:30 and you must be set up by 9:00 am when the doors are opened for customers
Vermont law and the policies of the Winooski Board of School Trustees prohibit the use of any tobacco product, alcohol or any other drug anywhere on school district property. This includes both inside the building and all walkways, driveways, parking lots, fields and lawns. Your cooperation is requested to ensure that these laws and policies are followed.