Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
Bring your expired, unwanted or unused medications to your local disposal site! Proper prescription drug disposal is important for a safe and healthy community as well as protecting our children and our environment. Show you care by doing your part to keep unsafe drugs in safe hands.
What can you do?
- Show you care. DON’T SHARE medication.
- DISPOSE of your unused medications safely at a local disposal site.
- SECURE all medications in your home
- MONITOR all medications in your home to ensure they are used as directed and only by those to whom they are prescribed.
- TALK to your kids about the dangers of prescription drugs.
Disposal is free and anonymous. For more information about locations in the County for ongoing medication disposal visit chittendenpreventionnetwork.com. Supported